Scheduling Your Services at DRMC
Our goal at Delano Regional Medical Center is to create an extraordinary experience for you and your family. Using Central Scheduling you can now coordinate several exams with one phone call and avoid pre-registration waiting on the day of your exam!
How to schedule by phone:
Call (661) 721-5380 or (888) 538-0277 and talk to one of our trained Central Schedulers.
Hours of Operation:
The Central Scheduling Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- As a friendly reminder, the Central Scheduling Office will call you the day before your scheduled exam.
Your Doctor will schedule these services:
- Outpatient Surgery
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Bone Density
- Outpatient Nutritional Counseling
- Non Stress Test
- OB Pre Registration
- OB Tours
- Respiratory Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Wasco Medical Plaza
- Delano Women’s Medical Clinic
You may schedule all of your appointments through the Central Scheduling Department. A friendly voice will greet you and ask for some information to schedule your exams. It would be helpful when you call to have available the following information:
- Telephone Number
- Social Security Number
- Health Insurance Information
- Type of exam you are scheduling
- Name of physician ordering exam (if you know it)
- Most exams require a physician order, please be sure that you have obtained the order from your physician prior to scheduling your exam
- You may be required to give more detailed information such as if you have any allergies
If you have any previous examinations at Delano Regional Medical Center, including the Emergency Department or Outpatient Services Department or one of our affiliated clinics at Wasco Medical Plaza or Delano Woman’s Medical Center, please notify the scheduling staff when you are scheduling your appointment.
If you do not currently have a health insurance plan, Delano Regional Medical Center will work with you to identify a manageable payment plan and/or to determine if you qualify for one of our listed programs.
- Family Pact
- Presumptive Medi-Cal
- Link for Life
- California Health Disability Program (CHDP)
Call us at 661-721-5380 or (888) 538-0277