Wasco Medical Plaza & Urgent Care
Wasco Medical Plaza & Urgent Care provides a variety of quality health services to the community of the city of Wasco and the surrounding areas. Our priority is to meet your healthcare needs with the convenience of prompt medical services close to your home or work.
The physicians, medical assistants, and medical receptionists are caring professionals who provide the compassionate care that you expect and deserve.
We accept most commercial insurance plans and HMOs, as well as Medicare, Medi-Cal, and The Healthy Families Program. The clinic is open Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Saturdays 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
WALK-INS WELCOME Monday through Friday 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Services Provided by Wasco Medical Plaza & Urgent Care
- Family Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecological Visits
- Prenatal Education
- Pregnancy Prevention Education and Services
- School and Pre-employment Physicals
- Physical Therapy Services
- X-ray Services
- Laboratory Testing
New School Immunization Requirements
Under the California School Immunization Law (California Health and Safety Code, Sections 120325-120375), to protect the public’s health, children are required to receive certain recommended childhood immunizations in order to attend public and private elementary and secondary schools. Note, although not all recommended immunizations are required for school, VFC providers are required to offer all age-appropriate vaccines—including flu—to the populations they serve.
Effective July 1, 2019, changes in the school immunization law include:
• Requiring 2 (rather than 1) doses of chickenpox (varicella) vaccine at
• Kindergarten entry
• 7th grade advancement
• K-12 admission or transfer
• Requiring 2 Measles, Mumps, & Rubella (MMR) doses and 3 Hepatitis B vaccine doses at admission or transfer more uniformly throughout K-12